I am curious and energetic. Creative and authentic. I crave originality and love to help establish harmony. I'm comfortable pushing envelopes and possibilities. I thrive when working with people and ideas.
I've worked as a graphic designer for almost 10 years and a branding consultant for five. I love business stuff. I think over the long haul of life I've been much more so obsessed with our human minds. Their wonderful brilliance, capacity for so much greatness, as well as their pesky tendency for negativity and to "stay-in-the-cave" and play small.
In the spring of 2019 I decided to go all in on Coach Certification with The Life Coach School - the most elite "Ivy League", if you will, life coach certification training in the world. I'm as proud, or prouder of this Certification than any other formal education experience I've had. I believe the tools I picked up equip me to make a huge impact as a coach and creative.
In a nutshell:
- Moved from North Little Rock to Benton, AR (2019)
- BA in Medical Sociology with Minor in Marketing University of Central Arkanas
- Post Baccalaureate in Fine Arts, emphasis in Graphic Design, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
- Certified Life and Weight Coach from The Life Coach School
- Married to Ross
- Lacey, our black lab mixed who's mixed with something hound dog-ish (a trait that is really only apparent when she barks).